I feel burning sensation in my stomach.

I am having missed periods. I feel burning sensation in my stomach..can u plz tell me what happened to me. I am very much tensed. plz reply
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011
First thing to do is rule out pregnancy.If negative you will need to have some tests to determine the cause.Some if the common causes are PCOS,ovarian cyst,high prolactin,hypothyroidism.You need to bes tested if you are not pregnant.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic..

there are so many reasons for burning sensation in abdomen...the simple way is to visit ur family gynae doc and find out the reason behind that to rule out that it will never happen in future because that time may be due to periods delay but we need to think big and rule out all the possibe things as mention earlier...

Dr.Bhagwan dass