I feel breathless and feelings like heart will stop now. is this due to high cholesterol level or any other heart disease ?

I am 38 year old with weight 65 kg. and height 165 c.m. From last month I feel breathless and feelings like heart will stop now. some days i rise up from sleep without getting breath. So I checked my sugar and cholesterol. Sugar 104 in fasting. Cholesterol 260, LDL 189, HDL 52, Trygly-97, VLDL-19 I am not overweight, is this due to high cholesterol level or any other heart disease .
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jan 2010