I feel a sharp pain in my lungs. What could this be ?

I have problem a long time inside My Lungs for 6 YR and half it hurts me like a needle. Well i was working hard work then i wash my body then i laft the window open after from that day i feel that problem now i went hospital but there no good hositap so i use some porafin im not the name but i use it for the pain i take from Pharmacy the man whos working there u said this for u good ... now when pain sometime i wanna kill my self maybe u well ask me which country u live Africa now im live in turkey i go the hospital they say u are good but im sure they are wrong i feel the same pain i guess the hospital in turkey is not good but American hospital they can find wheres is the problem please i wanna know what kind problem i have in my body
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
hi welcome to healthcare magic
from the above history what i can suggest you is to first take an x ray chest pa view ,if that is not specific then get a ct chest done to rule out .the treatment is if you have associated breathing difficulty and wheezing .you can take any pain killer to reduce the pain but its important that you know what your underlying problem is.for pain you can take aceclofenac 100 mg when required.
thank you