I feel a lot week and hardly can do any physical work

I feel a lot week and hardly can do any physical work since 1 year... I am 31 years old and as an IT pro, my most common issue is health. I feel a lot week and hardly can do any physical work even as i lift my right arm or left, i feel the pain in the arms and feel like resting the arms somewhere. This is been happening since last 1 year. I must confess that I am working hard and have irregular work timings. Would like to know if my symptoms have any thing to do with my occupation... Your opinions please??
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jan 2010
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. before prescribing any medicine make sure your hemoglobin,thyroid, blood sugar level are normal, otherwise no treatment will satisfactorily relieve your symptoms.
2. as you are working hard with irregular timings: definitely Exhaustion has set in, resulting in hyperactive brain,causing restlessness and lethargy due to constant fatigue.
3. any Addictions, are you over scheduling yourself for past 1 year??
4. make a checklist of your work so that you don't have to think over and over again.
5. avoid multi tasking
6. Ayurveda ' Shiro Dhara' pouring of medicated milk/curd on head will be very much effective in your case, try to find a good Panchkarma centre near you.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
check your haemoglobin
till then start with cap.becosules 1 cap per day for 30 days

Apart from the work stress, it also could be your irregular dieting habits and poor nutrition which could be adding to the problem. It would be better if you can consider these as the possible cause and do the recommended changes.
  Anonymous's Response

Yes, this is mainly due to our work only. Even I have faced such problems in the past. But following the proper Ergnomics, now it has come down.

Hi.. I agree that your work and stress in the work may be tiring you.

It also could be due to other health related issues. So why don't you consult a doctor to find if you have any other health issues..