I feel a little bubble that I need to push back in,every time I pass stools

after pooping i have a little bubble which i have to squeeze back in, its is not painful and it doesn t bleed. whats wrong with me and what should i do??
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Welcome to healthcare magic forum

What you are experincing is PILES/ HEMORRHOIDS. The blood vessels around anus become swollen and come out, esp when you strain to pass stool.

Try not to strain and avoid constipation, by taking more fluids, fruits, vegetables, yoghurt. Avoid sitting for long hours.

Sometimes it gets better by itself, esp if its recent and mild.

Treatment options are surgical removal or homeopathy.

For further enq-