I feel a knife like pain at left side of chest, with shortness of breath and fast heart beat.

I feel a knife like pain at left side of chest below the breast and a dull back pain.pls what is it.thanks Left chest pain. Am a 23yr female,a month ago.i reacted to an antimalaria drug Coartem.i had shortness of breath and fast heart beat and was treated for it.recently i felt knife like pain on left side of chest esp below the gave me antacids.i can feel my heartbeat in my ear.sometimes it feels like my body is shaking.pls help out
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011