I feel Vertigo when move my head. There is loss of cervical lordosis noted in ESR

I feel Vertigo when move my head right and or left and even if i am on bed i cant perform my normal routine work this problem started when three year back i got fever with skin problem and food intake was zero and after one week a blur came and i fell down and i was five to ten mintes unconsious on the floor and when i got up and came on my bed my head started to spin next day i got fever again and my head started paining very badly i went for C.T scan which was normal and my head pain subsided but i was having continue little vertigo for two months i went for my ear checking also that was normal one of the nerophysition told me to leave tablets serc and other tablets because they were not helping me and i was thinking i am up in the sky the only thing which helped me was the excersie which was to turn your head on one side and the same for the other side i left the excersie after one month and after one year again i felt vertigo went to the same doctor he said that this problem came because you left the excersie i started excersie not in regular way now presently i got vertigo after travlling a month now i am doing continously excersie but still little vertigo which is making me vomitious also i went for test my ESR is 29 and there is loss of cervical lordosis noted,suggestive of muscle spasm. kindly reply me on my mail address is
Asked On : Tue, 31 Aug 2010