I feel Hard heart beat, loss of memery, Headache and Tridness

I feel Hard heart beat, loss of memery, Headache and Tridness everyday. Why is it? I feel Hard heart beat, loss of memery, Headache and Tridness everyday. My heart beat is 62/minute. I feel headache atleast 4 times in a week. I had eye check up but there was no problem and no need of glasses. Sometimes i also feel tissy. why is this? I feel Hard heart beat, loss of memery, Headache and Tridness everyday. My heart beat is 62/minute. I feel headache atleast 4 times in a week. I had eye check up but there was no problem and no need of glasses. Sometimes i also feel tissy. why is this? When i walked for 1 hour continously i feel pain in my legs. it was before 1 month but the pain is still there. I am only 16 years of old When i feel tried i feel like something burning inside my body. i can t even move my hand. when i breath i can t breath fully because i feel like the air coming through my nose is not enough to fill my lungs. i also use my mouth to breath. but still i feel so triedness. I was an good cricket player and a goal keeper in football too. but because of this i can t concentrate. when i play i feel like my brain increases it s weight. i feel pain in my eye ball also when i feel headache. i feel headache in the centre of the head. i feel like my mouth have stopped it s function. i feel pain in my whole body. most of the time i feel pain in my lungs
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009