I face trouble from time to time while am start sleeping & when I snooze I feel that i lost control of myself

hello doctor my name is maen from jordan am 29 years old single , i face trouble from time to time while am start sleeping , when i snooze i feel that i lost control of myself my brain getting like its very heavy i feel my body is frozen or sometimes i can t feel of my legs or hand or other parts of my body , when i get in this stage i wakeup sudden and nothing actually happened , i mean when i week i feel nothing like what i felt when i was fallen in sleep , some times i feel difficulties in breathing when sleep but when i wake my breathing is normal , all these troubles i will summaries it like i feel Zombie , some notes for me , am eating normally am smoker , i don t drink i don t have sex, i do some sport activities like walk, am sleep around 1 AM , am working about 11 hours daily. so what is my problem? i made heart diagram and Prusser measurement , i dont have disease history or my family , no Diabetes ..!! so please someone advice about my state , its made me too worry about my health status , note that i dont use any medicine.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jun 2010