I face a problem of early ejaculation within few minutes.

Dear Sir, I face a problem of early ejaculation within few minuts and it takes 2to3 hours to reerection of pennies so as reason i am using Himalaya Herbal Healtcare Tentex Royal Capsules, now my age is 39 years and i married last five years back because of responsibilities of my sisters as i was care taker of them and my parents I want a good advice from you which do not affect my health i.e. islamic way of treatment This is my Email: myusuffshaik@gmail .com/myusuffshaik
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear Yusuff
Thanks for chooosing Healthcaremagic
you stated that you are using Tentex forte which is one of best herbal ayurvedic preparation available in the market. How does this working with you..
if not there is another drugs of himalaya herbal
Tab Confido
which can also work for you in this regards
combinely use both of this may reveal good therapeutic result
Nothing to worry when you are in Ayuvedic therapy
Sex and Ayurveda has intimate relation from the early age
if any queries write me in
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic...

by reading all ur details, as described pre mature ejaculation, there are so many medicines to cure that problem but which one is exactly good for u, very difficult to find... but with proper consultation and guidance its easy to find and also may be u didnt required any medicine just a proper guidance and consultation is be sure before using any medicine to do a proper consultation with a sexologist...or vernerologist..

Dr.Bhagwan dass