I experiencing bloated after I eat a few spoonfuls of food. does this sound like acid reflux or gas that could be backed up ?

after a colonpscy two and half weeks ago i started experiencing the feeling of being full and bloated after i eat a few spoonfuls of food. Out of three meals i would say theis may happen twice a day. It almost makes me feel as though i m not breathing right like i get a feeling of being full and stuffed. I take gas x after my meals and it goes away slowly but surely. I was wondering does this sound like acid reflux or gas that could be backed up ?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jun 2010