I experience lower back pain with bleeding or spotting during intercourse after operation to remove ovary and cyst. Can an online doctor suggest me ?

Hi I m a 24 year old mother of two aged 5 and 1. 7 years ago I had an operation to remove both my left ovary and a cyst which was twisted around it. For the past few years I have been experiencing lower back/ pelvic pain and more recently have lost a lot of weight without trying and have had gastro-enteritis at least once every month for the past 4 moths. I have right lower abdominal pain and experience pain and light bleeding/spotting after intercourse. I have booked an appointment at my local sexual health clinic but I m panicking as to what this can be...
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011