I ejaculate in less then 30 seconds. Can musli power medicine help in this?

i am 34 years old and having premature ejacuation problem since begining,my defination of premature ejacuation is less then 30 secs of penetration. if i go for second time after some gap then it last for min. 45 secs only. Biggest reason for my PM may be as i like sex very much and gets excited very soon...i tried all pscological methods...but in vain as it requires lot of will power and patience which is not possiblle at the time of act. i looking for any physical disorder aspect. can musli power medicine will help in this? or any other herbal medicine with no side effects?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011