I dropped my 8 month old.What are the things I should investigate ?

I think I dropped my 8 month old whilst picking her up out of my her cot (or she fell out of my bed, I dont recall, was half asleep). SHe seems fine, cried for abit but i see a little swelling at the left base of her skull.she is drinking milk now and seems ok. I m not sure if she landed on her head , the room was dark.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011
Hello.welcome.Just wait and watch.If your child is normal for another 72 hours then no problem.If child is not normal then consult the pediatrician .good luck.
PLEASE DONOT ASSUME that everything is ok unless confirmed by doctor,go and have check up with pediatrician and eye doctor.
If baby is acting normal then it should be nothing to worry about. All babies will get bumps and bruises at some point. Just keep a close eye on her. If the bump seems to not heal after a couple of days or she seems to sleep a bit more than usual then get an appointment with your health visitor or gp.