I drink quite a bit of red wine and coffee. Could those two be culprits ?

I feel like i have a fish flopping around in my chest. Does this sound like a heart problem and if so, what? could it be? I m calling the doctor but until I talk to them tomorrow, I d like some feedback here. thanks in advance for your kind, helpful answers. also, this has been going on for a bit now, and is not getting better but is not getting worse, either. I drink quite a bit of red wine and coffee. Could those two be culprits ? lioness {{hugs}} thanks dear one
Asked On : Thu, 10 Dec 2009
Usually that feeling comes from what's called PVC's (premature ventricular contractions). They are very common often can come from stress, caffine, salt, hyperactive thryroid and other conditions. In younger people and in people without heart disease they are very annoying but not serious. Sometimes you may have them for a while they may disappear and reappear at another time. Often it's best just to leave them be without treatment. You're doctor will check you out to be sure that's what they are.