I dont wanna this pregnancy. what to do ?

I was getting marry in this month so me n my would had sex now some how our marriage got cancel and i have dought that I might be pregnant I dont want this baby plz help me what to do ? my age is 29
Asked On : Mon, 15 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Do not presume that you may be pregnant.. Get a confirmation of pregnancy first.. A  pregnancy test can help in confirming the pregnancy.. If you are really pregnant, you may avail for medical termination of pregnancy at a recognised institute..

General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.Get urine test for pregnancy done.If positive then take a course of MTP pill which will abort your child.Good luck.