I don't not get my period, didn't have sex.

Ok so I last got my period the 29th of november. Now its January 7th and i still havent gotten it. I havent had sex so theres no possible way i can be pregnent. im 13 btw. Gopt my period when i was 10 so its on a good scedule and everything. this is the first time its happened. what should i do or whats wrong
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Even though you've had it for so long, starting it as early as you did doesn't necessarily mean you'll be regular at least for another year or two. Also, if you've been under stress or been ill that could be the cause. If you're not having any pain or other problems I'd give it a little time (only if you're sure you're not pregnant). If you haven't gotten it in the next two weeks I'd talk to your mom about making a doctors appointment for you. There could be something more going on. Best of luck!