I dont have any attraction to opposite sex, what is wrong with me ?

I sir in my teen age i was continuosly thinkg of sex as i thought i m not feeling attracted to opposite sex and now i am not able to take my eye of it however i really dnt want such thing and so when i look opposite sex it just cmes in my mind and i became very self consious and guilty. This behaviour has made me loss evrything in my life plzz help me.The problem i created to my self in teens is making me go hell. Now I am 27 and have a child and still the problem persist my guilt while looking at people making me go in this problem of self consiousness. Pleas help me.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Feb 2011