I don t like using tampons, what should i do ?

if I wear pads during my periods...even if I wear 2 ...i end up staining often...what should i do ? I don t like using tampons
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
It's a matter of finding the right sized pad for you. Some people wear the over nights all day long (my sister). If you're plus sized, they make pads for your size. They cover more area for larger sizes. It all depends on the brands you're using too. When I used to use pads I hated Always, and used Kotex all the time. My sister had the problem of it going up the back of her butt...kinda gross, but that's how she described it, she went to larger pads and I haven't had to hear her complain since.