I do not like eating food cooked by others, eat or drink in other glasses and sleep in bed without checking? Normal?

i am always checking things, like my bed for instance, i have to check every 5 minutes before i get into it or i feel i'll end up falling asleep and waking up covered in spiders and rats. i have to check my bed several times so i know there are no spiders/insects/rats there. i also hate spit, i have to wipe the glass every time i take a sip and its gotten to the point where i cant even pick up another glass that someone else has used without feeling repulsed because i know they dont wipe the side of their glasses. i hate eating food made by someone else (unless im in the room) in case they have spat in it or touched it without a glove on. is this normal?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013