I do get the same headache after 2 surgeries for my chronic sinus

Doctor , I have undergone 2 surgeries for my chronic sinus problem after i do get the same headache , that is around eye, forehead and inner eye. Currently i am taking Clarinase 24 hr,slaine solution,telfast D at night.But, with all this i do headache starting from a very small area and then by evening it will be severe.I am going this for the past 15 yrs.Some time with antibiotic (avelox) i still do get headache.Please advice me doctor.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Aug 2010