I did not have my period and my nipples always feel sore.

OK In January my period was a week late and came on the 25th so when February cam I expected it to come on the 25th but i didn t have a period in February and for some reason my nipples always feel sore , when i touch them they hurt. can some one help me
Asked On : Thu, 4 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Are you sexually active??nipple soreness can happen during period time and when you are pregnant, wait another week and see if still not starting your periods, then get a pregnancy test done in case you have had unprotected sexual intercourse..if cracks are present over nipples, then put some medicated cream for them to heal.