I did a HIV test in Indonesia, I want some explanation on the result

Hi, I did a HIV test in Indonesia. I want to have some explanation on the result. VDRL - non reactive HIV Spot (ONCOPROBE) - Non Reactive HIV COMBO (ROCHE) - 0.26 COI non reactive The 1st 2 the normal values mentioned as non reactive and result also non reactive but for the HIV Combo the normal value mentioned as non reactive: <0.89 and my result is 0.26 What is this means. My 2nd question is the test in indoneisa is reliable? Soorya
Asked On : Fri, 14 May 2010