I developed tiny flesh colored granule feeling bumps on roof of mouth and back of throat

I developed tiny flesh colored granule feeling bumps on roof of mouth and back of throat on soft palate.. not beyond uvula from what I can see. There is a about 15 or more. They haven t gotten bigger and they do not hurt. I have a reddish tint to my throat. I do not feel sick either. Could this be from allergies? I ve had itchy eyes and occasionally an itchy throat for the last month. If not allergies what could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011