I daily eat greens for dinner.Is it OK ?

I daily eat greens for that ok....since many say that greens should not be taken in the night time...but i have no other go since i live in a hostel,,,and can get only greens in the night time...i am striving hard to improve my immunity ...plz help
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011
Hi. Welcome to Healthcaremagic

Diet rich in milk, proteins(Eggs, chicken, mutton), dal, fruits and vegeatables should be eaten. As long as you are earing green that is good. But the question is : Are you eating rice, proteins?

Regards, Dr. Jagdish
doctor...i eat greens with doubt is that good to consume greens for dinner...