I could not conceive even after taking the HCG shot, Do I need to undergo any other tests ?

Hi Doctor , I could not conceive even after taking the HCG shot (Corian 5000) and making the relationship after 48 hours of taking the shot. My next cycle started 3 days earlier from last cycle (4th April). I am away from my husband on a short vacation and planning to go back on (14th April). Can you pls suggest if I can start my follicular monitoring on Day 11 instead of Day 9. Do I need to undergo any other tests to conceive fast.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011