I can't remember little things like when I wake up or things like that. what should I do ?

Well I take 40MG of Geodon in the morning and 80MG of Geodon at night along with some other medicine due to a high level of OCD . But a while back I went cold turkey on Geodon for 2 days because I couldn t get a refill. So during those 2 days these were my main symptoms, insomnia , shakiness, heart pounding, dizziness , vision problems . But one that really worried me, was the day I got my medicine back, that morning I woke up, I went to the bathroom and it felt as if I was mentally retarded, I was confused, I didn t know where I was at. It all came back to me within about 15-20 seconds. That day I got my medicine back. But ever since that day I have had bad memory. It seems like I can t remember little things like when I wake up, or things like that. Also I can t remember stuff that happened like 3 days ago and after that. I could if it was something big but not something small, and I would have to think hard to remember it, it wouldn t just come to my head . So what should I do? Should I go to the hospital?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011