I can`t move my left leg due to neurological problem, what can improve my condition ?

Dear Dr., I am a male in gender and 64years of age and a neuro patient during one year,now I can`t move my left leg and can`t sign with right hand . I visited Dr.Trishit Roy( Neurologist at kolkata)privately and continue his prescribed medicine Tab.-TRIGABANTIN-300 and under test- MRI but reports are normal(as Dr. said) and I am under physiotherapist daily also but no improve any.May you suggest something for improvement? thank you, BIMAL PODDAR
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011