I cant even touch my stomach without it hurting,on top of the chest and back pain. What can I do next?

i cant even touch my stomach without it hurting, on top of the chest and back pain . it worsens after i eat anything. Ive tried bland tastless foods. Anything i put in my system hurts. I have been vomiting, sometimes there is blood in my vomit. I have also been very lightheaded and dizzy where I cant stand up straight. They ran CTs and blood work and said everything looked normal, what can I do next?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Sep 2011