I cannot hear to clearly out of my left ear for about 1-1/2 years

hi their, I can t hear to clearly out of my left ear; it s been like this for nearly a year and a half now. A couple of days a go, I started removing the wax with a bobby pin and I can hear a little better but my ear hurts. Their was alot of ear wax too and I think the inside is swollen. The wax smelt really bad and I think I went to deep as well, I m worried because my ear is still not 100%. what should I do? and have I done any perment damage to my ear? the colour of the wax didn t seem right eitheir?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011