I cannot control my voice Sometimes sound normal and sometimes words come out as a whisper

Hello, I have been having trouble talking (vocaly). Im not sick with a cold. Im on the phone 8 hours a day at work and this is affecting my job. Its been going on for almost two weeks now and is not getting better, it seems its getting worse. Sometimes i sound normal and sometimes words come out as a whisper. It seems as though i cannot control my voice.

Asked On : Thu, 31 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

It is good for you to consult an ENT specialist so and your vocal chords needs to be examined.