I can not breathe well and my heart is acting strange. why it is happening so ?

I can't breathe well and my heart is acting strange. I want to know whats the problem.?
It's not the first time. I breathe in and out as if I breathed more or less air when I breathe and I feel that I can't breathe normally. My heart pumps really fast sometimes though I'm not tired. What can this be? It's as if I breathed in and I feel as though extra air goes into my lungs, or if I breathe out I let out extra air after. I have had asthma and I haven't been sleeping at regular times but I'm not sure if it relates to my problem. But I said those just in case if it does relate.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009