I can hear my heart beating.What is this caused by?

I can hear my heart beating/rushing in my ear. What is this caused by?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Mar 2010

Whenever you find out, please let me know.  I have had from x-rays to cat scans, and MRIs, heart monitors, ECG, stress test with threadmill, and with injection, overnight monitoring, ultrasounds, you name it.  If anyone else out there can help us please let us know.  This is very scary, I cannot sleep most of the time because my upper body is going like a time bomb about to explode.

Anonymous's Response

anxiety, stress, heart disease, some medicines

do not worry  you wont die and the phobia is far less than death.