I can hear high pitch noise coming from inside my head while sleeping. What could be the reason ?

i am 17 years old , and wen i am falling asleep , or i am already sleeping , i hear a very high pitch noise inside my head comming from inside my head it is so loud it almost feels lyke my body and head are vibrating , and i am aware dat i am sleeping and i see my body in da posoition wich i fell sleep while all this is happening , nd i cannot move , i try to move but its like if im stuck . what could this be
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011