I can hear a priest chanting even after closing my ears. What could be wrong ?

earing problem: From last October I am hearing a priest chanting in Tamil for 24 hours non-stop to this day! Also hear a hum by the side. Even if I close my ears, still I hear them. What is the cause ? If needs be I can tell the details. Please reply. Thanks. -- Subramaniam From last October I am Hearing like a priest chanting for 24 hours in Tamil and also with a hum by the side. Even if I close both ears I still hear them. Please reply. Thanks. Sincerely, Subramaniam PS: I am male, age 73. I had no ear problem thus far.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011