I can feel very down and feel I want to cry and I get so angry and frustrated, please help

Hi my names Claire, i'm 26, female. I have not long been diagnosed with ADD and having anger issues. I can feel very down and feel I want to cry and I get so angry and frustrated. Lately however iv been experiencing strange things. Iv been seeing people who aren't there and occasionally ill hear someone shout my name but either no ones said a word or there's no one else there. iv also been talking outloud instead of keeping the thoughts in my head and i don't realise I'm doing this until someone replies to my outburst. I do drink quite abit and my work can get ontop of me at times but i work from home with my own business and the drinking is approx 2 glasses of wine a night and ill go out one night every two weeks. I also shake alot and my temperature jumps high and low. Im becoming very concerned as i feel like I'm about to snap.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You are having more of a psychiatric problem and that can be treated. What you need is the right medications as of now to come out of this as early as possible. But do not expect quick results. Give the medicines atleast about 3 weeks of time to act.