I can feel my heartbeat really hard for a few beats. Is this a bad thing or am I just paranoid ?

From time to time I can feel my heartbeat really hard for a few beats. Is this a bad thing or am I just paranoid. If it s bad, what can I do the next time it happens. Also a friend has told me I breathe too heavy and I get out of breath too easily that may be a symptom of a heart condition. Is that true? I m uninsured and can only afford to go to the doctor at the health department and he doesn t care about the patients, just the paycheck. He doesn t do the necessary checking, I think he just guesses. He has misdiagnosed me more than once.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009