I broke my left legs left ligament, can I do heavy weight traning in gym for my legs ?

hi i m 17 year old boy from india.i broke my left legs left ligament(medial collatral ligament) and also my meniscus in bike accident.i want to know that can

i do heavy weight traning in gym for my legs?like heavy squat...etc?

one local doctor tells me that if i make my legs muscle powerful than i dont need a surgery for my broken ligament but u know for powerful leg muscle i have too trian mu leg with heavy weight.

can heavy weight damage my knee or my born at knee joint because of my broken meniscus?can i do heavy squat with knee support brace or knee support band which available in market?

when i trying to run my leg goes band not stable like my leg before so can i run after my leg muscle are complet develope.

i know that ther is surgery available  for reconstruction of ligament but i dont wan't surgery if my leg performance increase without surgery

my email adress

Asked On : Tue, 9 Feb 2010