I bent my legs and they started shaking uncontrollably and then I would stand up straight no problem. Is this normal?

idk what this is, maybe I'm over reacting. my dads a doctor so I hear a lot about this, and I don't want to talk to him, don't wanna freak him out.. but just a few seconds ago, I bent my legs and they started shaking in controllably and then I would stand up straight no problem. is this normal? also a few weeks a go I was getting out of bed and I just coudnt control my body I felt sooo weak I tumbled over and grabbed my dresser, I figured it was cause I got out of bed quickly, I shake a lot in my hands.. this also might be because I was in a very stressful situation a few hours ago and started shaking afterword.. so just wanted to get your input(is shaking normal, especially in stressful situations?)
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Hi, Thanks for using HCM.

Shaking may be due to multiple reasons like nutrition and electrolyte(Ca++) deficiency, nerve and muscle problem, hormanal problem and also anxiety and severe cold. As your history of shaking after bending for some time, and few weeks back lost control on puting weight suggest mostly nerve compression if there is no injury or trauma before that. Get done your complete hemogram, serum electrolytes and cardiac evaluation once. Take protein rich ffod daily and regular exercises. This may help ypu. Consult your doctor for examination and management.
Hope I answered your question. Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries.
Wish you good health. Take care.

Dr. Lohit