I began noticing a small open scar on my lip & a hurtful bump on my tongue. Is it herpes or something else ?

Hi, recently me and this guy was kissing. He actually feeding on my lips the whole time. He eventually caused my lip to become swollen. Two days later the swelling went down however I began noticing a small open scar on my lip. It does hurt and it is healing. Today I noticed a hurtful bump on my tongue but it doesn't really look like a bump. It s just red. My body and throat has been sore and I have been gotten constant headaches. Even though we didn't have intercourse do u think he gave me herpes or something else ?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011