I began having dull headaches above my left eyebrow. but it does make it painful to look at any light. What is it ?

About 6 months ago I began having dull headaches above my left eyebrow. It only happened once or twice a month at first but now its happening almost every other day. I ve tried Tylenol , aspirin , Motrin and all those other pain killers but nothing seems to help much. It doesn t affect my vision when it happens but it does make it painful to look at any light. I m only 16, so I m assuming its not a Glaucoma which is what my teacher suggested. So what is it ?
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011