I been having irregular and fast heart beats, back pain , mild nausea , short of breath, dizziness

For the last 5 days I been having irregular and fast heart beats, back pain , mild nausea , short of breath, dizziness , and today had my period even that I just have it 14 days ago. I went to the hospital 2 days ago thinking that was anxiety attack and they gave me medicine for that. Normally It works but this time didn't do anything. I also have lots of indigestion , craps and sometime cant sleep at all and that is not normal in me.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Feb 2010