I banged my head about three weeks ago and still i have vertigo

i banged my head about three weeks ago and for about a week i felt sick and dizzy this however went away with rest. a couple of days later the symptoms cam back and i still have them. im not as bad as i was it seems to have settled at a steady level now where i feel i throbbing sensation which then makes me dizzy and a slight pressin feeling in my head. at the time of injury i did not lose consciousness and there are no cuts bumps or dents. i hit the back of may head on brick and it feels a bit like vertigo now. can you tell me what this is and what to do as i am due to fly to cyprus in two weeks and am slightly worried i wont be able to if its serious. i have been off cigarettes and depression medication for two weeks and im not sure if this is playing a part
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011