I am25, why I am feeling tired generally ?

I'm25, I am feeling tired generally whether I need to go a medical check up ? I used to hav food from hotels ..breakfast I take smthin like iddly poori or dosa lunch some rice pulav or any rice bath dinner we used to prepare in our room ..I'm staying with my friends. so we usually prepare rice and veg curry. sometimes I skip ... becoz my job includes field work or two days in a week I cant eat a lunch on time
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jan 2010
Hi Pedro,
from the diet list you provided it seems that you are not having a balanced healthy diet .As a result you may be developing nutritional deficiencies and anaemia giving rise to tiredness and weakness.
take a balanced diet that should contain protein .sources of protein may be fish,chicken,eggs,paneer,cheese etc .pulses , whole grain cereals ,soyabean preparations are also good source of protein .whole grain breads,chapathhis, rotis are better than only rice preparations .diet should have various leafy vegetables,other green vegetables, fruits .
please go for a medical check up and get tests done and follow advice .
wish you good health.
Ok you can go for Astrozyme syrup just before food 30 min before each meal even before breakfast and then Reconia Tablet one per day get a Hb done stick to regular diet i find that most of the IT guys are away from the regular diet causing these problem with tiredness, stomach problems, Astrozyme regularises the secretion of enzymes in the stomach so that the food is properly absorbed try it out for 15 days. you can also go for fresh vegetables and fruits for lunch instead of going out for luch at liesure time take vegetables and fruits at right time these have high glycemic index and essential fibre
these will increase your appetite also for your dinner
  Anonymous's Response

Do a good exercise and eat a good diet. Check your hemoglobin levels.

First of all, find out the food which is not suite for you, example today avoid or less oil and see, if not tom u avoid spicy or less, find out one by one, once u found the reason, u can think wht actually cannot eat, and better to eat any thing at ur lunch time even a small snak to stop creating acid in empty stomach