You should consult to any surgeon in Delhi for solution of your problem (Circumcision).
Circumcision is a simple operation that involves removal of the foreskin that sheaths the head of the penis. A new approach has recently been developed that allows for a virtually painless and bloodless procedure to be safely performed under thirty seconds.
All the following steps are taken to ensure that someone has minimal discomfort during the procedure. First, is given 1ml of Tempra or Tylenol (also called acetaminophen
) just before someone leaves home.
No any other medication recommended besides Tylenol or Tempra (i.e No Ibuprofen, Advil etc.) because it may effect bleeding time
Then in clinic or hospital someone will have topical anesthetic applied to his penis. This is an anesthetic cream that numbs the skin. Next, he is given an injection called a dorsal penile ring block into the soft tissue alongside the penis. Since the topical anesthetic has already numbed the skin, the injection is hardly felt. After ten minutes, the penis is “frozen”, and the circumcision can be done.
Research shows that there are numerous benefits of circumcision, a few are as below:
· It makes the penis very strong and women like strong penises.
· It makes the sexual life very blissful.
· It reduces the risk of urinary tract infection
· It reduces the risk of penile infection
· It reduces the risk of getting some sexually transmitted diseases including Human Papilloma Virus
(HPV) and AIDS (HIV).
· It reduces the risk of penile cancer and cervical cancer
· Circumcised men have less risk of sexual dysfunction
later in life.