I am worried about my penis size and and it curved to left side please give me suggestion for this

HI ME FROM PAKISTAN MY PROBLM IS THT I USED TO MASTURBATE BUT SINCE I LEAVE IT MY PENIS BENDS TOWARDS LEFT AND MY PENIS SIZE IS 5.4-5.8 INCHES IN LENGTH AND 4-4.5 INCHES IN GIRTH IS IT OK SIZE OR WHAT AND WHAT TO DO WITH THAT LEFT CURVE I DNT WANT TO GO TO A DOCTOR NEARBY SO ASKING FOR HELP HERE!
Asked On : Thu, 18 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi, I had the curve to my right. My friends said that was because I always used my left hand. Since I started using my left hand, the curve has reduced.