I am worried about my light periods as earlier. Using Femilon since 8 years. what to do ?

using Femilon since 8 years, very light periods lasting 1 day since last month Hi, I am using femilon for the last 8 years after i had my first baby. I started experiencing pain in lower part of stomach (around ovaries/ fallopian tubes and lower ribs) since last year, it comes and goes. I had very light periods since last month lasting almost only 1 day with light spotting. Checked pregnancy with negative result. I consulted a gynaecologist earlier for the pain near ovaries and tubes, had an ultrasound but the report came out normal. The pain is swear when it comes but fades away quickly. My bp also stays on the lower side 110/70 to 95/65. I feel fatigued, and pain in both lower ribs. I am worried about my light periods as earlier it lasted for 3-4 days and since last month it lasts only 1 day. I fear its because of some side effects of Femilon. Please guide what to do ?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011