I am worried about my 2 yrs old kid that my thoughts and behaviour may effect his future life

I am 32. I am an Engineering grad but a house wife. There s always waxing and waning in my thoughts. Sometimes i feel very confident and someother time i feel very low. most of the times i feel worthless and feel like dying. I hate my mom and the way she brought me up. she always restricts me from mingling with others which i like very much. again i feel that i am thinking wrong about my mom. I have 2 year old kid. My thoughts and behaviour may effect his further life. I am totally worried. very confused about myself
Asked On : Mon, 8 Nov 2010