I am worried about Irregular periods. what is wrong with me ?

I am a 16 year old girl not sexually active what so ever and i've been having my periods regularly since i was 13 and now it is july and i usually start around the beginning of every month sometimes a little sooner but it's been almost two weeks and i have not started my period yet and when i try to poop i noticed a little blood come out with my poop but it's not my period. this is the first time i've seen this happen when i wiped there was no blood on the toilet paper and im pretty sure its not my period im worried wats wrong with me ?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Jul 2010
Welcome to HCM.
Sometimes it happens due to Extreme stress,hormonal disturbances.
Consult your gynecologist for better medical management.