I am with Gitelman Syndrome having lumps on skin. Could this be cancer ?

Hi I m a 30yr old female with hx of gitleman syndrome, asthma , svt, I have seen my GP regarding a lump on the back of my neck below the hair CT seen nothing abnormal this was 4 months ago 3 weeks ago I developed another lump 2 inches above the back of the ankle the difference is the lump on the back of my neck is firm gulf ball sized and fixed lump in the ankle is soft protrudes when my foot is in flexion (toes up) neither are painful my iron is suddenly low at 3.3 seen the GI everything checks out found hiatel hernia no bleeding in GI tract so my question is what could these lumps be and will a ct miss an enlarged lymph node there is a serious hx of cancer of all types and this is a big concern thank you in advance for any input
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jul 2011